Are you unable to access your Entourage Inbox, Drafts folder, Deleted Items folder, and any of your subfolders of Inbox? You get memory errors while accessing items from your database. This behavior makes all your precious data inaccessible and leads to severe data loss. At this point of time, you need to opt for Entourage repair solutions to get your precious data back.
In a practical instance of this problem with your E-mail client, you may encounter the below error message while accessing data-
“Entourage cannot open the item due to an error. Not enough memory.”
This behavior renders all your precious data inaccessible. In order to recover Entourage database in such cases, you need to find out the cause of this issue and fix it using appropriate solutions.
Root of the problem-
Unfortunately, the above error is not caused by memory problems. This is actually a wrong description on generic error, which can be caused by number of other things, such as-
- If you get this error while receiving emails, it can be due to a corrupt message.
- The fonts are faulty or damaged.
- Your Mac RAM (Read Only Memory) is either low or damaged.
- Entourage database is either corrupt or unrecognizable.
- Log into your account using web browser and remove the damaged items.
- Install new fonts or remove the faulty fonts.
- Replace or Upgrade your Macintosh RAM.
- Restore your database from the most recent backup. You are recommended to repair Entourage database from backup only if it is updated.
If you cannot perform Entourage database recovery using any of the above methods, you need to opt for Entourage recovery software to get your data back. Entourage repair software are capable of retrieving inaccessible data in all data loss situations.
Source by Subhash Choudhary