We recently had the opportunity to meet Dale from Fortress Clothing at a preparedness expo here in Utah. We knew that his products served a huge need we had been looking to fill, so when he offered to come show them to us so we could try them in action (in the freezing cold) we knew we needed to jump at the chance. We tried on the entire bug out bag set and went out by the lake with a bitter wind. We were thoroughly impressed and are looking forward to adding these items into our “heat storage” preparedness plans.
Please remember that while something like this can be critical and life-saving in cold weather, it may not be one of the first items to get as part of your preps if you have budget constraints. If you have food, water, cooking, and sanitation covered look to this as a solution as you delve more into the more advance topics of protection, shelter, heating, and cooling.
Enter coupon code FSME25 to save 25% on your Fortress Clothing order. This deal is offered only to our Food Storage Made Easy readers! (Note: this is an introductory and Black Friday special offer.)
Fortress isn’t just a coat – it’s not even just cold weather clothing. Fortress is your complete HEAT STORAGE SOLUTION, and the advantages to using this to provide your warmth in an emergency are obvious. Fortress RETAINS YOUR BODY’s HEAT. Instead of trying to heat the space around you (your home, tent, or cabin) with traditional resources like firewood, coal or propane, FORTRESS allows you to be comfortable while heating yourself. Whatever the conditions, you will be able to function!
Here is a video of us being introduced to the Fortress Clothing Line with Dale:
Here are a few of the key features we love about Fortress Clothing:
- “Bug Out Bag” provides a complete outdoor clothing solution
- Can purchase items individually to meet your personal budget and needs
- Hood is adjustable in three ways to be best suited for how cold it is
- Jacket liner is warm enough for -30 degree temperatures yet light-weight enough for a chilly day at the soccer field.
- Breathable material that is easy to maneuver in and doesn’t make you hot
- Mittens remove the need for expensive and disposable hand warmers
- Pant liners are perfect for sledding or snowmobiling (very versatile)
- Hot socks (booties) act as a liner inside boots or as comfy house slippers
- No need to buy multiple expensive coats, simply wear a light jacket or hoodie over the Fortress Jacket for a perfect coat solution
- Save money by storing less fuel for your family’s warmth
If you opt for the complete heat storage solution the entire set fits in a handy little “stuff sack”. This is perfect to attach to a backpack for your 72 hour kits to easily grab-and-go, stash in your car trunk for your car kit, or store on a closet shelf nicely compacted.
Click here to learn more or buy now and use special coupon code FSME25 to save 25% as an introductory rate for all Food Storage Made Easy readers.