We’ve posted before about the BEST whole wheat bread recipe. Yes we said BEST! We both make it quite frequently, sometimes doing a half batch, sometimes doing a full one. In the world of kitchen mixers people have normally had two options, a KitchenAid or a Bosch. Well we just recently got a new WonderMix Kitchen Mixer (produced by the makes of the WonderMill) to try out so of course I knew the real test would be in its ability to make our favorite recipe. It is too large to fit in a KitchenAid so we’ve always preferred to make it in a Bosch. Check out my video below to see how well it did in the WonderMix!
More About the WonderMix
I’ve used both a KitchenAid and a Bosch so it was fun to try out another kitchen mixer option. The WonderMix is not totally comparable to either one of them, it has some distinct pros and cons. Here is a summary of what I found just with this first experiment. I’m excited to try it out on some other baking adventures over the next few weeks.
- Compact size
- Large capacity for big batches of dough
- Comes with lots of attachments
- Dough divider helps knead small batches evenly
- Great price point for a powerful mixer
- Dough comes up over the hook
- Possibly feels less rugged than a Bosch but need to experiment more
- When you take the bowl off the mixer it doesn’t sit flat on the counter, the center rod pokes out at the bottom
There are so many different things you can use the WonderMix to do such as: creaming butter, mixing cookie dough, whipping meringue, mashing bananas and potatoes, shredding meat, making smoothies, and much more!
The post Our Favorite Bread Recipe in the WonderMix Mixer appeared first on Food Storage Made Easy.